Somehow, the calendrical midpoint of the year is past us, we have greeted midsummer; the longest day of the year, and now we look ahead to long summer days and the school summer holidays. We've had our first heatwave and summer is singing it's golden song all around us.
Summer is here! And that means Stitch + Forage is back. Stitch + Forage is an E-book put together last year by Natasha and I, and is a celebration of all things summer living. From my tips on throwing a stylish dinner party to Natasha's wisdom on summer skin care, and articles on everything from the best summer reads, the best things to forage, meditation and self care, this truly is a gem of a resource, and looking back on all the work we put into it makes me feel really quite proud!
A Guide to Natural Summer Living on a Budget
We have a deep conviction that it’s not necessary to spend lots of money to make the sort of summer memories you’ll treasure for decades to come. We hope to inspire you to live the best summer you can, with whatever time and means you have, whether you're planning to spend the whole summer wild camping in the mountains, or you're a parent juggling work and childcare. We wrote this for anyone short on time and money who'd like to make the most of the natural beauty of Summer in a mindful and eco-friendly way.
This self paced E-book features 4 chapters called "Forage", "Make", "Gather" and "Tend". After paying, you will be sent the full beautifully designed guide in a PDF. Which includes tutorials, planning tools, resource links and printables. The guide costs £7.
- Over 100 pages of inspiring features and beautiful photographs all showing the joy of a simple summer well lived.
- Practical features full of printables, lists and stockist info covering topics such as:
- The joy of a summer fire and how to build one
- How to survive Hayfever with Herbal Remedies
- The Simple Joy of Camping; both maximalist and minimalist
- A beginners guide to foraging, including a kit list
- A masterclass on the medicinal and health benefits of lots of summer herbs
- Tips on styling and preparing for a summer dinner party
- A guide to summer beers from the founder of a craft brewery
- Simple, useful summer crafts including a summer wreath and garden canopy
- Best of the summer's flowers and vegetables
- Delicious, easy recipes for Seasonal Foods
- Practical tips on taking care of your skin in the sun
- Lots of ideas and strong encouragement to take time for you- from nature meditation to skin care
- The best holiday, garden and beach reads
- Simple, joyful ways to entertain kids with tons of fun and practical printables and lists.
- Ideas to have a more mindful, eco-Summer
- Each module comes with it's own video looking in detail at one or two of the features in that module.
“If you could sniff this resource, it would smell like grass and smoky firewood and gin cocktails and roses. There are printables and checklists and links to almost everything you can imagine that would inspire you to make the absolute most out of this summer. It’s so beautifully written, with gorgeous images and illustrations too – I promise you will hold onto this resource for a long time. ”
— Mel Wiggins
Click image below to view and purchase.
P.S I am just back from a truly magical Sisterhood Camp, and I cannot wait to share photo's! Auden came with me and was a dream, and I loved styling the evening suppers. I am taking things slow this week whilst I rest and recover and reflect, I hope this June week is good to you.